Friday, April 11, 2008

the Green Tsunami 4/11/08




I have friends who live North of my Arkansas Latitude. They send me pictures in the Fall, showing me what awaits us - as our temperatures are slower to dip. I send them pictures in the Spring, predicting their future.

Be warned, a huge green wave is heading your way.

Photo Buff stuff: Picture taken through the front windshield, along Interstate 40 between Little Rock and Conway. 1/8 of a second at f32 ISO as low as it would go. With subsequent color bump.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kirk, What a wonderful photo of Spring springing into greenness.

    Thanks for coming by my site. I've decided not to continue posting since I will be gone much of the summer and will have only occasional access to computers. But I'll come back by to see what you are doing.

    Annie in Little Rock

    ReplyDelete