Friday, January 30, 2009

More ice










I will confess: These are not from one of the worst ice-storms that clobbered Northern Arkansas this week. We in Central Arkansas missed the kick in the gut, but our Northern neighbors are reeling (and still shaking) from the blast. I post these (from a couple of weeks ago here) to join with them in spirit.


Featured: Japanese Magnolia buds a month or so before they start their pink ballooning.
.


The Mighty Works Project exist to express a neighborly spirit.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, you have some beautiful photographs! I make my pictures big by editing the html for each post. If you would like, send me your email and I can give you instructions, (it is a bit of a process the first few times).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ice pictures! ALMOST makes me want some icy weather just to get some beautiful shots. However, since the traffic around here comes to a compete halt when it so much as sprinkles, there's no way they could handle ice. So I'll just enjoy your pictures.
    Jowanna

    ReplyDelete